Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Technology Support Included in My Book

Teachers have the weight of the world on them.  Increasingly, they are responsible for more material including educating students in the common core, social skills, emotional intelligence, morality and citizenship, and the ever-changing world of technology.  Additionally, teachers must maintain a website, a blog, an electronic grade book, while constantly collecting and disseminating data on each of their students in their overfilled classrooms. (Wow! Just writing all that made me tired!)

In the mind of making teachers' burdens a little lighter, I insisted my book, Teaching Technology Through Interest Projects, include access to instructional slideshows and student examples.  I am pleased to say that my publisher created an amazing webpage that includes links to the very slideshows I use to teach my Interest Project curriculum in my own classroom.

Here is instructional slideshow for Activity 3 -  Would this help you teach?  If you answered yes, please buy my book!

No comments:

Post a Comment